Friday’s Faithful Runners (Read 539 times)

6 hilly miles for me this morning..... Smile How about you?
    Join me on a run.
      5.4 miles of rolling hills...
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm planning to run ~9 miles in a little bit. Waiting for it to dry out a little. I'm a bit under the weather and running in the rain just doesn't appeal to me at the moment. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

I'd like to get in 3+ after work today. We'll see.

Tick tock

Should be an off day for me but I feel like running anyhow.

Michelle

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I'm gonna try to cram a lunchtime quickie in today (minds out of the gutter -- that means a 3- or 4-miler) Smile

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

va

did another 10K, at the crack of dawn...

You'll ruin your knees!

Will do an easy 4ish mid-day, then head for some nasty trails for my "nite" run...planning on sunset to sunrise on trails on the bluffs overlooking Lake Texoma...bigtime Bighorn training! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

va

Will do an easy 4ish mid-day, then head for some nasty trails for my "nite" run...planning on sunset to sunrise on trails on the bluffs overlooking Lake Texoma...bigtie Bighorn training! Lynn B
                    Yikes! Bring a strong flashlight with fresh batteries!
                      7 wet ones with some strides.

Runners run

Why is it sideways?

30 minutes easy. Country Music Marathon in 21 hours...

My dogs are fast, not me

Scheduled off today but there's no humidity so may decide to do ~3 at lunch.

Robin

3 AWESOME miles at a little faster than Half Marathon race pace. I am SOOOOOOO not a pace leader!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

10 mile tempo run. or. whatever. I just called it a tempo because I wanted a color change in my graph. Tongue

Jennifer mm#1231

I'm gonna try to cram a lunchtime quickie in today (minds out of the gutter -- that means a 3- or 4-miler) Smile
                                No quickie at lunch for me. Running or other wise. Had to deal with LOTS of water in the basement due to all this rain! Not a dry spot to be found anywhere in the basement, carpet is soaked. Angry Looks like no running today.

Michelle