test message (Read 1053 times)

test message
    2007 Races: 5K: 25 minutes, 10 seconds 10K: 50 minutes, 31 seconds 2008 Races: Half Marathon: 1:55:45 (ZOOMA, Annapolis, MD) 10-Mile Race: 1:25:24 (Piney Point, MD) 2009 Races: Marathon: 4:44:22 (Piney Point, MD)
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh...MI peeps...we got another one! Happy Humpday, kids! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

OK, where are the grades posted?

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Sorry about that guys. I was just checking my new aviator. I thought after I posted a test message, I would be able to delete it, but I couldn't. Sorry to junk up the board. Gwin
          2007 Races: 5K: 25 minutes, 10 seconds 10K: 50 minutes, 31 seconds 2008 Races: Half Marathon: 1:55:45 (ZOOMA, Annapolis, MD) 10-Mile Race: 1:25:24 (Piney Point, MD) 2009 Races: Marathon: 4:44:22 (Piney Point, MD)
            Happy Humpday, kids! Big grin
            The way this week is going, humpday takes on a whole new meaning....
              Sorry about that guys. I was just checking my new aviator. I thought after I posted a test message, I would be able to delete it, but I couldn't. Sorry to junk up the board. Gwin
              The michigan folks LIVE for this type of thing....they LOVE taking a thread like this and driving it around the world. I don't expect it to go very far, the weather is breaking and the Michiganders are starting to stir from their lairs and blink at the sun as well as feel the warmer temperatures....
                Hey. You MI peeps are getting greedy, how about letting another state snag a thread? Big grin

Michelle

You can't delete it but you can change the title if you'd like. Smile You can rename it something like "How to attract MI peeps!".

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey. You MI peeps are getting greedy, how about letting another state snag a thread? Big grin
                    What's it worth to ya'? You can Paypal me... Wink Gwin, you didn't junk up the board at all...these abandoned threads are one of my favorite things! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think this thread calls for umbrella drinks...what can I make for y'alls?

~ Sarah Kay

What's it worth to ya'?
                        I'll send you a link to an awesome shoe sale! Big grin

Michelle

Maybe we can share this thread after all. I'll take an umbrella drink - any kind, please. Smile

Michelle

One of each please. Thankyouverymuch Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

it should be okay...after all, Mississippi is just Michigan spelled poorly Evil grin
                                after all, Mississippi is just Michigan spelled poorly Evil grin
                                ...after having one too many of those umbrella drinks all "M" words are spelled just like that. Big grin

Michelle