100 mpm streak stays alive (Read 1064 times)

100 miles/month streak continues.  today marked 36th consecutive-since July 2009

not as impressive as lots of other streaks out there but its all I've got right now

That's consistency.......good job dog

Champions are made when no one is watching

Marylander

I think that rocks. I am inspired. I have been anything but consistent lately...

seanster

ME

I think that rocks, you get sick or too busy for one week and it can throw you off... I've missed one month in the last year b/c I was too lazy to log  miles in the cold after my marathon.  Keep it up!

§ SIGNATURE§

jeffdonahue

Nice job - consistency in any way is a good thing.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

Nice job - consistency in any way is a good thing.

+1

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

thanks everyone!  plan is to keep it going.  have had a few close calls but somehow have kept it going.  3 yrs straight, next major landmark is 5 yrs, but 1 day, 1 month at a time.

DanMoriarity

Well done! Keep it going!

A lot more than I can claim! Well done.

PBs since age 60:  5k- 24:36, 10k - 47:17. Half Marathon- 1:42:41.

10 miles (unofficial) 1:16:44.

impressive- that's a lot of miles