How do I Show Heartrate on the Graphs on my Summary Page? (Read 329 times)

Are you a Heartosaurus?

I'm trying to show Heartrate on the graphs on my summary page and I can't seem to do it.

The existing default graph seems to draw the information from my workouts, however if I enter heart rate ranges, etc.... it does not draw from the data, it says something like data doesnt exist.

Is there an option to show heartrate for all my workouts in those boxes on the summary page, as well as plot it on the chart?
    I want to be able to see my heartrate progress over the course of time.

By the way I upload all my workouts from my Garmin. The heartrate seems to transfer fine as it shows in the workouts when I view them, but I don't see it on my summary page. I want to add it.

Thanks for any help!

bjc

Heartosaurusnoun [heart-o-sau-rus] 1. An inspiring online reference for open heart surgery patients. 2. A heart patient with an inextinguishable desire not merely to survive, but to live life to its fullest. 3. A doctor, caregiver, or anyone who makes a profound difference to the cause.

day after day sameness

Go to your Training Log and select the Reports option from the left menu pane. Use the "+ New Graph" option and build the exact graph you want using the parameters offered.  Save this Graph using the "Save As" option in upper right of your newly built graph.  Then add the nifty new graph you just built to your summary page.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

Are you a Heartosaurus?

Hey Milktruck,

Thanks buddy. That worked perfectly! 

How about this.........are you able to plot 2 or 3 or more different things on one graph? For example distance, and pace on one graph? I don't see any way of doing this and it would make a lot more sense to look at these two things, and maybe even heartrate all on one line graph instead of on 3 separate graphs as I have it set up now. Lastly, what are those other things for when creating a graph? Ie...General Info, Workout Info, and Health..........there are ranges posted for some things. I messed around with them and they showed nothing on the graph that resulted.

Thanks for your kindness and expertise.

bjc

Heartosaurusnoun [heart-o-sau-rus] 1. An inspiring online reference for open heart surgery patients. 2. A heart patient with an inextinguishable desire not merely to survive, but to live life to its fullest. 3. A doctor, caregiver, or anyone who makes a profound difference to the cause.