misc update 6 (Read 1830 times)

wonderful.
      Very Good - well done! Smile
      eric :)

Here is an example of the problem I have in IE7. The buttons do not show up right for some reason. http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/cderuyter81/detail?.dir=17ebre2&.dnm=db19re2.jpg&.src=ph
        If you've been using IE 7 to view this site, then it could be a refresh problem. I changed the style sheets that defines the look and feel of the toolbars, and your browser probably didn't pick them up. Let me know if forcing a refresh does not fix the problem.
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

If you've been using IE 7 to view this site, then it could be a refresh problem. I changed the style sheets that defines the look and feel of the toolbars, and your browser probably didn't pick them up. Let me know if forcing a refresh does not fix the problem.
          I had this problem on a mozilla based browser. Refresh and bingo!
            I agree that it is a very professional site. runningahead.com has easily the best design and the best function of any site of its kind. Keep it up...
              It must have refreshed on it's own when I logged in this time. Looks great! Thank You!
              eshep

Eric, Thank you for all of your hard work! In the past, I have bounced around from training logs at www.runnersworld.com, www.runnerslog.com, and www.running-log.com. All of them have their problems. I finally found runningahead.com in June and have been a regular user since. It is a great site and you do a fantastic job. I can't tell you how much your site has improved my running and re-motivated me to train both more regularly and harder. My sincere thanks!