Missing data in Workout view (Read 77 times)

cpmagin

Hi Eric,

today I'm getting aware of an issue, that I'm not able to view all data in the workout view. A lot of runs seem to be missing here.

Comparing this to the calendar view, there it shows all my runs: e.g. all runs from 1st of June until 10th of June are missing in workout view but are available in the calendar view.

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thanks for your help!

Chris

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Eric-

My workouts are also missing from last November forward.  Thanks.

steph  

lagwagon

Eric,

I'm also missing a lot of data in "Workouts" and associated custom reports.

Looks like only the June "easy" runs are missing from June? Shows in calendar view, but not in workout view. Running XP in Mozilla Firefox.

Get off my porch

eric :)

Hi all,

I made changes to the search engine so that it can be used by the API.  The change somehow caused additional filters to be applied, which is why some of the workouts were missing from the workouts list.  The calendar uses a different code path so it wasn't affected.  I reverted the change for now until I can figure out why the additional filters were added.

eric Smile

greentrail

Thanks for the rollback Eric.

cpmagin

Hi Eric,

thanks for the quick fix.

Chris

bagopux

I made changes to the search engine so that it can be used by the API.

Upgrades coming to the API?  Woohoo!

Upgrades coming to the API?  Woohoo!

Yes, the API has been enhanced.  The docs have been updated.

bagopux

Yes, the API has been enhanced.  The docs have been updated.

Thanks.  I'll definitely check it out.

Hi Eric,

I seem to be having a similar problem now.  I just uploaded my workouts for the week and all of my runs for the week are not showing up in my summary view but are there in my workouts.  Is this tied to the workout type?

Thanks

Rick

Upcoming Events Current PR's 11/8/2009 - Luv 2 Run 5k 23:52 10/11/2009 BAA 1/2 Marathon 1:53:46 10/25/2009 - Canton Fall Clasic 10k 52:30

Hi rfb67,

I looked at your log and it seems correct.  Could you send me a screen shot showing the problem?

eric Smile

Eric, Sorry operator error, I must still be on vacation mode.  Thanks.

Upcoming Events Current PR's 11/8/2009 - Luv 2 Run 5k 23:52 10/11/2009 BAA 1/2 Marathon 1:53:46 10/25/2009 - Canton Fall Clasic 10k 52:30