Zensah Arm compression sleeves? (Read 661 times)

anyone use these and like them? anyone use another brand you'd recommend? Zombie Runner is having a 12% off sale (code: OPENTIME). I was looking at these on their site but wanted to get some feedback. TIA!

Jennifer mm#1231

I have the Zensah Calf Support Sleeve and really love them. I ran in them in my HM due to a calf strain and they were amazing at keeping the muscles warm and helped alot with the recovery of them. Plus the fact that mine are Hot Pink made them even better! Wink

Life Goal- Stay Cancer Free, Live my Best Life

" Choose Joy, Today and ALWAYS" 

I saw those too...I wear the CEP compression socks because of some severe varicose vein issues I have...I need the full sock version since the veins are compromised all the way down the ankle and into the foot. I figure if the calf compression sleeve works well, the arms sleeves should too. hmmm.

Jennifer mm#1231

oh...thanks! Big grin

Jennifer mm#1231

Running Dad

check this out http://www.performancebike.com/shop/sub_cat.cfm?subcategory_ID=1341&orderby=2&filterby=&view_all=0&searchSize= Pretty sure its' the exact same thing cept that biking stuff will probably have more gripper built in. Might be worth looking at.
            Things to do this year:
            Not get an injury
            Things done this year:
            Bi-Lo 5k(Myrtle Beach) : 02.12.10 - 25:??