are you affiliated with runnersworld.com? (Read 851 times)

jburton2000

I noticed their site looks a lot like yours, yours seems to have better features through.
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I noticed their site looks a lot like yours, yours seems to have better features through.
      Runners World licensed this site's running log. http://www.runningahead.com/forums/topic/73276112590040bca1b4a77c98e21e4b

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Basically, Runner's World licensed a copy of this site's code a couple of months before Eric rolled out a bunch of improvements, so they're running on an old version of this site.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

In July's issue of Runner's World there is an ad for their running log and if you look really hard you'll see a "Powered by RunningAhead" in it.
            In July's issue of Runner's World there is an ad for their running log and if you look really hard you'll see a "Powered by RunningAhead" in it.
            Big grin

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.

I am sure you will find the bots are funnier on this board. Big grin

Vim