New name for me.... (Read 764 times)

Anyone have pizza?

I got tired of seeing my old name - AlexGonzalez0709. Nothing against it, but everyone here's got creative nicknames/identiies. I thought it was time for a change. I went through many different ones (some of them were just downrgiht silly) 1 feets of fury 2 somebody stop me 3 the asphalt warrior 4 the concrete warrior 5 tar stomper 6 unbreakable 7 feets of fury 8 accumileator 9 BLOGRUNNER 10 The StompMaster 11 The Flying Gonzini 12 TrueFeet 13 The White Comet 14 The Black Ajax 15 The Accumulator 16 Devourmiles 17 BloodRunner 18 Mile Eater BLOGRUNNER won. I liked it because it represents both my running and my blogsite which I've been posting almost as often as I post miles. I wanted to enter it in the group in CAPS, but got a little scared because I didnt see any other member do caps. Plus, I read somewhere that it's a symbol of shouting on the Internet. And I hate to yell, lol. I also liked BLOGRUNNER because it sounds like BladeRunner, which was a pretty cool futuristic movie too (though now I'm sure it looks pretty dated, lol) I had actually just thought of BoobRunner just now, but unless I could run 4000 miles in a year, it will look like it means something else.....uh...ahem....right..... Blush So goodbye, "AlexGonzalez0709"......And hello "Blogrunner"! Tongue

Prophet!

hello blogrunner....of course you could have chosen RunBlogger or better yet BlogNRun Smile
      Julianne R

I got tired of seeing my old name - AlexGonzalez0709. Nothing against it, but everyone here's got creative nicknames/identiies. I thought it was time for a change.
        Uh oh Wink
          or better yet BlogNRun Smile
          I like this one too! Big grin But Blogrunner is good too, like you said, it sounds like Bladerunner!

Michelle

Dated? Are you kidding - Blade Runner is only the coolest movie ever. (After Brazil) Cool
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

hello blogrunner....of course you could have chosen RunBlogger or better yet BlogNRun Smile
              Ha! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

OK... "new name" caught my attention. I am having a baby boy in April. Any suggestions for a name? Jackson, Bodi, and Dylan are front runners. Any good ones out there?>?
                Runners around the state are getting better today ...are you one of them? TRAIN HARD
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OK... "new name" caught my attention. I am having a baby boy in April. Any suggestions for a name? Jackson, Bodi, and Dylan are front runners. Any good ones out there?>?
                  I like Dane, personally. Wink I also like my brother's name, Grant. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Any good ones out there?>?
                    I like Blaine, personally.

Run to Win
                    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

I'm partial to....Anthony, Charles, and Aaron (my sons' names) Big grin My favorite is Christopher....my daughter is named Christina (thought she was going to be another boy for sure!)

Michelle

Dated? Are you kidding - Blade Runner is only the coolest movie ever. (After Brazil) Cool
                        Are you getting the new DVD? I believe they have the 3 different cuts for the BR movie.... The one I want to see includes the original theatrical release with Harrison Ford narrating and cuts used from Kubrick's version of The Shining.

Vim

Dog-Love

Well we were going for Vincent, Rocky , or Carson but chose Ben for our son. You can use the others if you wnat.
                          Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

Anyone have pizza?

Are you getting the new DVD? I believe they have the 3 different cuts for the BR movie.... The one I want to see includes the original theatrical release with Harrison Ford narrating and cuts used from Kubrick's version of The Shining.
                            It's on my girlfriend's Christmas list. Fingers crossed..... Roll eyes

You'll ruin your knees!

...Cougar? Of your front runners, I prefer Jackson.

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Imminent Catastrophe

Cougar90?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016