Customizing Training Log Widgets (Read 626 times)

It seems that the first time I created a customized widget I was able to set the parameters (length of time - Y axis) etc. After doing so, I named the 'search' and clicked the Add button. Of course I didn't get what I wanted the first time, so I tried again, but never have I been able to get back to options to set the parameters. My only option is to re-add that first saved search, regardless of deleting it and/or resetting. I even tried a different browser, logging off and restarting... Here is what I want to do: add my 'gym time' activity graph to the main pane, and have the y-axis (time) the same as my running graph, which is the default of the past 30 days. Can do? No can do? Any suggestions? Aloha, dk
    eric :)

dk, When you select a graph to be displayed on the summary page, that graph's settings are stored as part of your summary page's display data. In other words, the graph on the summary page will not be affected even if you delete the saved graph from your saved graphs list. You will need to delete the graph from your summary page and re-add it. eric :-)
        Eric, Thank you! I didn't understand that I was supposed to manage my charts and stuff from my Reports page, in addition to deleting them from my Summary page. Mahalo, dk
        noname007

I love running

How do I add a widget so that the weather shows up in summary page when I customize it the weather tab shows up but no data, in other words its just a tab stating weather?
          eric :)

How do I add a widget so that the weather shows up in summary page when I customize it the weather tab shows up but no data, in other words its just a tab stating weather?
            You need to specify your zip code in Options -> My Information. In the future, I will change it so you can specify your location directly from the widget.