Reasons we love running (Read 963 times)

madness baby

Reason #861: I get to watch my cats rub their faces on my shoes when I get home. Carry on. . .
    deb

Slow-smooth-fast

Reason #862: It helps me release all the working days tension and forget all my troubles of quotidian life!

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Reason #863: I get to be a shoe whore with minimal guilt! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Along for the Ride

Reason #864. The Pawlow reflex in our dog - if she hears the chirping of the Garmin turning on, she goes NUTS. The view of running shoes on my feet has the same effect. She loves to run.

Your living is determined not so much by what life brings to you as by the attitude you bring to life; not so much by what happens to you as by the way your mind looks at what happens.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.

Reason #865: My new favorite Haagen Dazs flavor - Sticky Toffee Pudding ice cream. Yes

madness baby

Reason #5: Running skirts. Big grin
              deb

The Meek One

Reason #867 My med school boyfriend closes his books Wink
                  Reason 867: post race cookies.
                  2009: BQ?
                    Reason #869: It makes the Zinger tastier Cool
                      Reason 870 "Have you lost weight? Wow you look great" Big grin
                        Reason # 871: "you look like you work out or something", my response "I'm a runner". Big grin

Michelle

Reason #872 : guilt free chocolate !

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

Soar like an eagle...

Reason #873: I'm not doing any housework, cooking, discuss kids or other world problems etc. until I'm back. Don't know when that will be!!

Prophet!

Reason #874: cause its bringing sexy back!
                                Reason #875 - Because I like beer.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright