Timex Ironman Triathlon 50 lap model resets itself? (Read 681 times)

Does anyone have this model watch and if so, have you run into a problem with it resetting itself? Mine has recently started doing this. It seems to be working fine, the alarm will start to go off and then it resets itself back to 12:00 AM, Jan 1st. Luckily, this has not happened during one of my runs yet, but I'm worried that it may. The first time it happened, I had just finished a run and luckily, had already looked at my time.
    The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
    http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have it, but haven't had that happen. I've only had mine for a few months, though. How long have you had yours? Might the battery be dying or something? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

mikeymike

Yeah I had one for about 2+ years when that started happening. I felt I'd gotten my money's worth out it by that point so I just threw it away and got a new one. For me it would happen after I pressed the indiglo button. I figured it was probably just the battery but for $45 at Olympia Sports it was worth just getting a new one.

Runners run

I've had it about a year, but I don't know how long it sat in the case at Wal Mart. I was thinking battery as well. Maybe I'll change it out and see what happens. Thanks guys
          The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
          http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
            I recommend the Timex 100 Lap Flix model. I bought another one from walmart.com because the indigo light went out on the old one. Timex Ironman 100-Lap Triathlon Flix System Watch Features -Dual Time Zones -5 Alarms -Chrono -Timer with features over a normal timex -memo... why anyone would use this I don't know.

Vim