If you could put up to 3 Bumper Stickers on your Car, what would they be? (Read 410 times)

If you could put up to 3 Bumper Stickers on your car, what would they be?  Now first off, let me say that I have Never put a bumper sticker on my car!  --- But I just turned 40, so let's live dangerously'(or tacky?), eh?!

One that I did put on my new Pathfinder a month ago:  A "100K" Circle sticker.  (I did 100K in less than 24 hrs, so I put it on there.) .

And I won't put these on my car, but "Coexist" would be one, and "Equality" would be the other one.  THose 2 pretty much sum it up for me.   ... And maybe I replace my "100K" Circle sticker with the "JFK-50" circle sticker this fall if I make it to the end of the JFK-50 in time .

So, if you could have up to 3 bumper stickers  (and even if you are amongst most folks like me in the past that refuse to actually put one on your car, choose them in spirit, what would they be?)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

kcam

The only bumper sticker I ever had on my cars, until recently, was when I was 18 years old and the Iranian Revolution ocurred and our embassy workers were taken hostage.  What an idiot I was running around with a "The Ayatollah is a assaholah" bumper sticker on my car!

Two years ago, I put a small, all white version of this on the lower rear glass on my car.  Sometimes I don't know why I support the USATF but they do fine by the little guys like me in our local association.  I don't know why they have to be asshats to the elites.

#artbydmcbride

I got lost

Runners run

I got lost

Big grin  - Somehow that seems better to put on than my 100K sticker... :-)

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

Current Stickers / Magnets:

Support Our Troops - magnet

Just Run - window sticker

HHFMM - magnet

steph  

GC100k

I'd need just one.  One that succinctly summarizes the intended message of most bumper stickers:

"I'm better than you"

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Hmm.

Well, I've currently got a small running-related one, just the small running shoeprints from Gypsyrunner.  That says about all that I'd like to say about my running, I think.

I'm getting ready to put the logo for my band (the public school one that I direct) on the other side of the glass, and that will be it.

If I had to do a third that represented some important aspect of my life, it would be something pertaining to Christianity, something understated and not the "Christian fish" symbol.  As it is, though, I'm just not that big on advertising my faith (or poking at others' beliefs) on my car.  So I guess that wouldn't qualify for the OP question, after all.

So, I guess I'd go with a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of...you get the idea.

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

obiebyke

Right now I have "Make your next stop the library" (I'm a librarian) and "Is it perverse or is it the spirit of the universe?" (an inside joke that my friend made into a bumper sticker and made me put on my car). I think people think I'm really weird.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

So, I guess I'd go with a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of Calvin peeing on a sticker of...you get the idea.

That is pretty funny.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Will run for scenery.

I don't understand the question.  Do you mean 3 bumperstickers in addition to the "Wall Drug" bumpersticker, or 3 total ?

Stupid feet!

Stupid elbow!

Mmmmm...beer

There are 3 stickers in the back window of the family hauler:

Tidewater Striders (local running club)

Running, Etc. (local running store)

Roanoke College Mom (our oldest starts next month)

-Dave

My running blog

Goals | sub-18 5k | sub-3 marathon 2:56:46!!

Mostly harmless

I'd like to get this one.

"It doesn’t matter how often you do it or how much you accomplish, in general, not running is a lot easier than running." - Meb Keflezighi

mab411

Proboscis Colossus

Ha!  Now that one I might consider!

"God guides us on our journey, but careful with those feet." - David Lee Roth, of all people

No more marathons

Or the expanded version.

Boston 2014 - a 33 year journey

Lordy,  I hope there are tapes. 

He's a leaker!

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey