Philadelphia Distance Run (Read 521 times)

Is anyone else doing this race on September 16th? 13.1 miles. I'm thinking of doing it. I'd like to set a goal of beating my one other HM time. Smile

Michelle

Did it last year and will be doing it again.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Did it last year and will be doing it again.
        I know it's a long way off, but maybe we can plan to run it together. Probably much easier than dealing with the NY race!

Michelle

Works for me Big grin

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

TAILGATE!!!!!
              Scout is in charge of drinks Wink

Sounds good to me! Cool For this race I'll drive myself in, or join Scout on the train. Can we bring a cooler of beer on the train?!

Michelle

Scout7

We just don't tell them there's beer. Lots of time to figure something out for a post-race party.
                    We just don't tell them there's beer. Lots of time to figure something out for a post-race party.
                    We'll come back to this sometime in August. Big grin

Michelle