Displaying only distance but not pace of a workout in the log (Read 198 times)

I've seen this in other people's logs. How do you do this? I can't seem to find what I assume will be a checkbox. Thanks.
    jmctav23

2/3rds training

they may not have entered a time for the run.  I do this with most of my runs right now because I'm focusing on building base miles and running by feel so for most runs I don't even time them.  If you don't enter a duration for the run there is obviously no pace calculation.

eric :)

SueInTN,

If you're referring to the stats on your summary page, you need to customize it by clicking on the "Customize" link at the upper right corner.  You'll then see a check box in each stats widget to display the pace.

eric, I meant each individual run under the workout section. Thanks.
          eric :)

eric, I meant each individual run under the workout section. Thanks.

You can customize the columns on the workouts list by clicking the "customize" link on the page as well.

Thanks, eric! The more I play with the log, the more I'm impressed!
                Eric, how do I change the settings so others viewing cannot see my pace? I changed the settings in the 'workouts' 'customize' button so pace was no longer displayed but others still see the default columns. Thanks.