User Groups "new activities" font color. (Read 538 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, Eric, any way that we could have that "new activities since..." show up in a different color than the grey? Might make it easier to instantly spot which groups have updated threads. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

eric :)

sure. What color would you like?
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...well, most of this website is sorta cyan-ish, so the compliment would be red. I like red. It's attention getting. And my car is red (mostly--Mazda calls it Copper Red and it's really more of a brick color). Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Red as in fire engine red? I think that's too harsh. How about something closer to salmon, or rose, or orange?
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like #993300 It sorta matches my car and would be a great compliment to the color of the dark cyan font used in the header line that reads "User Groups "new activities" font color. (Read 12 times)" Big grin I'm a shit. Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

I'll keep that color in mind. It's a nice rich red, but I'm not sure how that will look until I see it in action. It always happens. I finda nice soothing color in the color picker, and when I apply it, it turns out to be too strong, or just plain ugly. The new tabs took me HOURS! The shades weren't blending in with the other colors. They were too dark, too light, too bright, not enough contrast with the text. Ugh! Anyway, have you seen this site: http://www.yazalim.com/products/elvan/online/ It's quite good for finding colors.

Oh, how about #FF99B8?
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, that's a cool site--I bookmarked that. This is a good one, too: http://www.visibone.com/colorlab/

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, and look at this using your color (which I like, BTW): limov color schemes

~ Sarah Kay

Oooh, I like those colors!