I am officially a Grandma! (Read 871 times)

Now that was a bath...

My Grandson, Tyler Jacob, was born early this afternoon at 12:37pm, Jan 3rd. There were lots of ups and downs and some panicking because they decided mid-labor that TJ was so tiny and they were concerned as to how he would cope post-delivery. Turned out the worrying was for nothing as Little Tyler Jacob entered this world 22 inches long and weighing 9lb 2oz. He is beautiful and then some. I am in love but very exhausted as we were up all night and I missed several meals before he arrived. Here's a pic of my new favorite man and one of the very tired Old Grandma herself having a cuddle! I was overwhelmed at how great my little girl did. I am overwhelmed by everything at the moment. Cry Shy Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      It's about time!!!!! Congratulations Claire, and to Alice. Welcome to the world baby Tyler!!!! Big grin I'm so happy for you. Grandma. How does that feel???
      I was overwhelmed at how great my little girl did.
      That brought tears to my eyes.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't see the pics, but I think your username should be changed to Grandma Claire! Wink I am SO thankful that everything went well. We were starting to worry. How is everyone doing? k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

That’s just awesome times awesome. It’s awesome squared. Congrats to you and Alice!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Congratulations Kooky! That's awesome awesome news! Happy New Year and get some sleep.

Rim Rock Dad

Congrats on becoming a grandma, Kooky! I hope that you and your daughter can now get some much needed rest. And I know that overwhelming feeling, I've got 2 kids of my own, and already I look forward to being a grandfather.
              James "We're only at home when we're on the run." -Neil Peart
                BEAUTIFUL BOY Claire!!! Congrats hun and your going to be an awesome grandma!!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I can't see the pics, but I think your username should be changed to Grandma Claire! Wink
                  Nevermind...now I can see them. Forget the Grandma Claire, how 'bout Sexy Grandma Claire? Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

PS, I think he looks like Alice. What a beautiful baby. He doesn't have a squished newborn head at all (Dane looked like a conehead, even though he ended up going by CS)...he looks so alert and relaxed. Smile

~ Sarah Kay

He's BEAUTIFUL! Congrats to you and Alice Smile !
                      2009: BQ?
                        Congrats Alice and Claire!! Way to go - he's beautiful!!

Prophet!

about the hottest grandma i have ever seen...congratulations to you and your daughter... did little Tyler Jacob came out doing the Haka ?
                          obiebyke

Wow, he's beautiful! Congratulations! Have a blast nibbling on his little hands and feet. Tongue

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

9lb+... nice big boy! Big grin Congrats!

Vim

Claire congrats to you and Alice! He looks like a very handsome and healthy boy! Hope you get lots of rest