RunningAHEAD clothing survey #2 (Read 952 times)

SS- $20-25 LS- $30-35
    yeahthat. but I'll probably only order a LS. If it's warm enough for a short sleeve, I might as well go without a shirt, LOL.

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

If it's warm enough for a short sleeve, I might as well go without a shirt, LOL.
      That's hot. /goin' to the pokey Paris

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

We're talking about technical shirts right? SS: $25 LS: $35 Possibly a bit more depending on the shirt. I'd pre-order and prepay too.
          short sleeved: up to $25 long sleeved: up to $35
          2009: BQ?

Member Since 2008

All of the prices mentioned would be very reasonable.
              $20-$25 for either
              Next up: A 50k in ? Done: California-Oregon-Arizona-Nevada (x2)-Wisconsin-Wyoming-Utah-Michigan-Colorado

Dog-Love

I would be willing to pay $20-25 for a short sleeve, and around $30 for a long sleeve. Possibly more, depending.
                Same here for me
                Run like you are on fire! 5K goal 24:00 or less (PR 24:34) 10K goal 50:00 or less (PR 52:45) HM goal 1:55:00 or less (PR 2:03:02) Marathon Goal...Less than my PR (PR 4:33:23)

My dogs are fast, not me

Short sleeve -$25 Long sleeve - $35

Robin

All of the prices mentioned would be very reasonable.
                    Same here.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

madness baby

We're talking about technical shirts right? SS: $25 LS: $35 Possibly a bit more depending on the shirt. I'd pre-order and prepay too.
                      Me too. I know Patagonia has great shirts (but the white in women's is light and see through). Not sure what their prices are for bulk printing, but they are a company I like to support.
                      deb
                        $20 - 25 shipped
                        Wingz

Professional Noob

Hey, Eric: What kind of time frame are you thinking about for these shirts? It's been getting up to 90 here lately and it's definitely time to move into that summer wardrobe... Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Being from the printing industry.....eveyone is in the right price range.....but the design will be the difference....maybe some help from House of Dixon for the design phase(we know he works cheap)..... I know that most all of us RA Fanatics want to share this web site with all of our running friends ....this will really help. I would prefer some type of hat or shirt that is "dry-fit" if possible both long and short sleeve. OM

Orange Man and Eric.

eric :)

I don't have a time frame for this. One of the printing companies sent me two samples, a long and short sleeve, and I didn't like how they looked. The workmanship was rather poor too. I went over to Target this weekend and saw a Champion shirt that I like. It's under the Target C9 brand though so I'm not sure how that's gonna work. As Orangeman pointed out, the price will hinge on the printing because it's not cheap. Maybe House of Dixon can give me some pointers. Another thing, do you want shirts of different colors, or just one color? I mean, with one color, it'll be easier to spot other RAers at races, but I see the appeal of different colors to choose from too.
                              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Another thing, do you want shirts of different colors, or just one color? I mean, with one color, it'll be easier to spot other RAers at races, but I see the appeal of different colors to choose from too.
                                I think to keep costs down we should go with one color.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.