RunningAHEAD clothing survey #2 (Read 952 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I went over to Target this weekend and saw a Champion shirt that I like. It's under the Target C9 brand though so I'm not sure how that's gonna work.
    I *think* C9 stuff is ONLY made for Target, but I might be wrong. Unfortunate, since that stuff is REALLY well constructed for the price. I've got several C9 items that I have had great luck with. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

http://www.canadarunningseries.com/photos/2007/sl10k2/pages/IMG_4351.htm Here is a two-colour shirt (albeit short-sleeve) I found pretty cool from a race I ran recently. The shirts were from New Balance and are AWESOME. The colours would really work for RA! Modified to add: US Group Sales Contact Info Group Sales: We are more than happy to assist with group sale needs. For more details, please contact Group Sales at (800) 595-9138 (Toll Free).
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

http://www.canadarunningseries.com/photos/2007/sl10k2/pages/IMG_4351.htm Here is a two-colour shirt (albeit short-sleeve) I found pretty cool from a race I ran recently. The shirts were from New Balance and are AWESOME. The colours would really work for RA!
        Oh, that would be perfect! I have a couple of NB singlets that I really like. I would totally wear that T! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

short sleeved: up to $25 long sleeved: up to $35
          same! what size range are you thinking of?
            I have a C9 shirt and it's really hot. I like the Brooks Podium shirts--I have a few of them in long-sleve and short-sleve. They retail at $24 for short and $28 for long so you could probably get them for half that in bulk. My sister's store sells them with their logo on the front and back--I could find out what they pay if you want.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I like the Brooks Podium shirts--I have a few of them in long-sleve and short-sleve. They retail at $24 for short and $28 for long so you could probably get them for half that in bulk. My sister's store sells them with their logo on the front and back--I could find out what they pay if you want.
              I think this is the same shirt that I have in LS from the GR Marathon and SS from the Riverbank Run. AWESOME shirt! Silky...like buttah. I wear those all the time. k

~ Sarah Kay

How much i would pay would really depend on what vendor you went with. Some "technical" tops are better than others. But, I think $20-40 would be fair, depending on what vendor you go with. I'd be more willing to pay the higher price if it was a bigger name brand like Brooks, Asics, Sugoi, etc. just my thoughts...

Sack up and run.