Problems Graphing VO2 Max (Read 600 times)

jreich

Hi, I've got a bug I've recently found to report. Here's the basic info I think you need to understand the problem: Problem: Graph is completely blank (doesn't even display axes); only says "No Data" How to reproduce: Go to: Reports -> New Graph -> x-axis = Calendar Date, y-axis = VO2 max -> graph (Every variation I've tried that involves VO2 max graphing gives this result, even though when I view my individual workouts there are vO2 max values listed for most/many) Browser: Firefox 3.0.8 OS: Mac OS X 10.4.11 Am I doing something wrong or is this a true bug? Thanks a ton, Jeff
      Same thing happens with IE 7.0 and windows XP. I really like the VO2 max as it levels sets effort regardless of distance.

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!

eric :)

Jeff, I looked into it brief and I'm perplexed as to why it's not working. I'm nearly done with my current project. Once it's released, I'll look into fixing this. eric :-)