Things people brag about that are unique to RA. (Read 1321 times)

more miles than degrees club        or can that be found somewhere else too?

I've chatted with a guy (T-Bone) that went sub 10 hours at the Ironman World Championships at Kona.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

The shirtless wonder

more miles than degrees club        or can that be found somewhere else too?

Off topic:  I'm a member of that club because it was below zero outside a couple of times this winter.

I'm so intelligent that I can find numerous flaws in the arguments of the insane.

Well, la dee da. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

Y'all have an interesting concept of "unique to RA" or perhaps only hang out here :-).

Anyway, the Boston linky spread throughout the internet faster than (fill in your favorite youtube viral video)

clumsy kittens!

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Had to stop and take a dump about a mile into the run.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Seanv2

I understand the obscure jokes Trent makes that relate back to other obscure jokes Trent made in threads years ago.

Have you qualified for Boston? I want to interview you!

Message me!

www.miloandthecalf.com

xor

I've chatted with a guy (T-Bone) that went sub 10 hours at the Ironman World Championships at Kona.

I live in the same state as that dude! WOOT

i was here before The Great Influx.

I was a part of The Great Influx.  And I never looked back...partly because of a gorilla whose advice on running made a lot of sense and a funny gal that I could relate to that had Hermey as her Avatar (it was around Christmas).

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

I was a part of The Great Influx.  And I never looked back...partly because of a gorilla whose advice on running made a lot of sense and a funny gal that I could relate to that had Hermey as her Avatar (it was around Christmas).

+1

TRUST THE PROCESS

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

a funny gal that I could relate to that had Hermey as her Avatar (it was around Christmas).

I've totally got your back any time you go head-to-head with a yellow m&m, girl! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

You'll ruin your knees!

I was here before Garmin integration, the Great Influx(ex)... yes, there was more than one..., groups, the pace bunny, the Boobie Horn, forums.

Yes, I am old... AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

#artbydmcbride

I've met a guy that races in pink!   Cool

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was here before Garmin integration, the Great Influx(ex)... yes, there was more than one..., groups, the pace bunny, the Boobie Horn, forums.

Yes, I am old... AND GET OFF MY LAWN!!!!!

Me too...though I am less old than you.  I'm as old as dirt...guess that makes you older than dirt. Evil

I like to remember when I could actively read EVERY post on RA and still have time to sleep.  Trent still seems to be able to accomplish this, but I'm not certain he sleeps. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

xor

I've met a guy that races in pink!   Cool

I've met pink tutu guy too.  He's super nice.