Things people brag about that are unique to RA. (Read 1321 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I blame Trent.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The shirtless wonder

I blame Trent.

Please stay on topic.  The entire internet blames Trent, it's not unique to RA.

I know Trent.

you say you know him but do you REALLY know him ?

The shirtless wonder

I know Trent.

I know him too.  I met him at Panera.  We ate bagels together.

A Saucy Wench

I know him too.  I met him at Panera.  We ate bagels together.

He does love some Panera blueberry

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I've met pink tutu guy too.  He's super nice.

I never met him, but he has passed me in several races.

Jeff

A Saucy Wench

Me too...though I am less old than you.  I'm as old as dirt...guess that makes you older than dirt. Evil

I like to remember when I could actively read EVERY post on RA and still have time to sleep.  Trent still seems to be able to accomplish this, but I'm not certain he sleeps. Tongue

Trent has a minion of monkeys reading the forums for him. 

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent doesn't sleep because he is like Data on Star Trek except that he eats food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

"I calculate my VO2max for every run."

"It was a proud day for all of us when the webmaster decided placing advertisements throughout the forum was the next progressive move forward."

Feeling the growl again

I know him too.  I met him at Panera.  We ate "bagels" together.

FIFY

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

I don't have bumper-stickers on my car or goals in my signature, because I'm a sophisticated Brit.

"run" "2" "eat"

I know Trent.

how often?

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

The shirtless wonder

On another day Trent and I shared a Whey Protein shake.

On another day Trent and I shared a Whey Protein shake.

No whey...