zoom structure 19 flash (Read 118 times)

Bcoleman95

anyone had problems with zoom structures wearing out too fast?

^^^Nope, I rock the Asics Cumulus And Nimbus, alternating of course. Water cooler joke for the fellas- On second thought, and out of self preservation, I should get rid of this little joke.

haroldjiii

run, rest & read

'Water cooler joke for the fellas- On second thought, and out of self preservation, I should get rid of this little joke.'

Someone has hacked manfromnantucket.

edited to add a reply to the OP,

How are they wearing out too fast? The sole or the cushioning? I don't run in them myself, but I've got a friend who does. I'll ask and see if he's got anything to add.

Bcoleman95

they are getting too smooth after 230 miles they are not lasting as long as my zoom structure 18s

H, Nobody hacked me. I think it's my new squeeze, makin' me do things and feel things I've never felt before. Like compassion for others and things like that. I think it's Jedi mind tricks, PFFFFT, I have no idea actually. I even APOLOGIZED to the OP, WTF, I NEVER would have done that in the past. As we were getting into round three Fri. night she said she wants to start running with me, CLIMBING with me, and generally just being around. if she even mentions sleeping on my porta ledge, I might just have to think about getting cereal. UGH, the thought of that scares the shit outta me. I need Dear Abby, or my spirit guide to lend a helping hand.

'Water cooler joke for the fellas- On second thought, and out of self preservation, I should get rid of this little joke.'

Someone has hacked manfromnantucket.

edited to add a reply to the OP,

How are they wearing out too fast? The sole or the cushioning? I don't run in them myself, but I've got a friend who does. I'll ask and see if he's got anything to add.

Bcoleman95

they are getting too smooth the left shoe more so