fendi belts for men (Read 1291 times)

sbbsqq

spam
    xor

You need to work on your url embedding you dumbass piece of shit dickhead fucking spammer.

sbbsqq

spam
        xor

Much better.

Imminent Catastrophe

You need to work on your url embedding you dumbass piece of shit dickhead fucking spammer.

Just what are you trying to say here?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013

Boston Marathon 21 April 2014

Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

an amazing likeness

Once a coach, always a coach... 

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

JML

Well played sir.

2014 goals: run a bunch....race some.....repeat...

xor

3 IN A ROW!

May I have my free fendi hat if I buy the belt?

Consistently Slow

hide quoted spam

This thread has made me laugh more than anything else today.

Jeff

an amazing likeness

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

Needs more cowbell!

Mahina members. It looks like the crescent. The pleats of the soft Mahina leather are designed to fold naturally to the shoulder's contours.

Mahna Mahna...doo doo do doo do....

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

A Sweetheart

Knowing what to look for before your belt system breaks down is an important part of vehicle maintenance. Once a belt breaks, your won't drive and all functions will cease to work. Belts play an important role in keeping your car "healthy."

I've got to admit, I didn't see that coming.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

HobbyJogger & HobbyRacer

أفندي!

That (efendi) always makes me think of the Lawrence of Arabia movie...

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

I actually use one of these belts when I go running, since I prefer using cutoffs to get my miles in with.  The spammer's belt I have no interest in though.