And now for something completly different..... (Read 487 times)

Gotta TRI

New Vote..... Monty Python vs. Stooges Vs. Kids in the Hall vs....... Clowning around
    2010 Dec. California International Marathon 2011 Jan. Disney Marathon
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oooh... Monty Python's FC > SNL (not all of it, though...just certain seasons/casts) > Kids in the Hall = Mad TV > Stooges

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Gotta TRI

SNL!! ok.... 70's....80's.....90's...... or new? top cast members: Belushi /Akroyd Piscopo / Murphy Sandler/ Farley Ferrell & Meyers
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, gosh...the original cast of SNL is probably the best. But anything with Will Ferrell or Mike Meyers is good, too. And Victoria Jackson.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I'm old school - nothing's funnier than a lead pipe across the forehead. Make mine Moe, Larry and Curly (And sometimes Shemp.)

Imminent Catastrophe

Stooges...great. Python...greatest. But it's kind of apples and oranges. Stooges are slapstick, Python is on its own level.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

PerfesseR nailed it.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

Another Passion

"OK then, we're here to collect your liver." "But, I'm not dead yet." "No matter, we'll take it anyway." Definitely Monty Python. "That parrot's dead." "No e's not." Big grin

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Another Passion

(singing) "Every sperm is sacred... Every sperm is great... If a sperm gets wasted... God gets quite irate." Big grin

Rick

Another Passion

Oh, and let's not forget the "Idiot Olympics". Big grin

Rick

Life is Good

Monty Python gets my vote Big grin

Run 1000 miles

bike 500 miles

finish a half Ironman triathlon

Warrior dash 2012

Chickamauga battlefield half 2012

and a few small races in between

Gotta TRI

OOOHHHH I'm a lumberjack ....... Spam, Spam, Spam spam.....
                            It think it was "Twit of the year." As for the stooges, I'm in a Shemp stage right now. Legalize Shemp!
                            Do bears bear? Do bees be?
                              It's Monty Python all the way! Big grin Big grin

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

Imminent Catastrophe

See, I knew this would happen. As soon as the first Python line was quoted, all hell broke loose, and before long Eric will get the message..."Your bandwidth allowance has been exceeded..." It's a fair cop...

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016