More miles than degrees club (Read 4509 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Are you feeling alone and lonely?  Wink

spinach

Well she wasn't alone.  I was in yesterday with only 5 miles but 3 degrees.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

I'm glad I'm not the only one left in the club Spinach!  It looks like I will be back here Wednesday too.

Leah, mother of dogs

joescott

OK, where do you people (spinach, NR) live!?  Siberia?  Canada?  Alaska?

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

spinach

OK, where do you people (spinach, NR) live!?  Siberia?  Canada?  Alaska?

In Minnesota.  It was cold enough to run more mile than degrees this morning 6°, but I was lazy and didn't.  It will eventually warm up, I hope.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

I'm in Western NY, a couple hours south of Buffalo.

I would be in the club again today but I did 40 miles between Monday and Tuesday and something got tweaked in one hip.  So I took it easy this morning and only did 7 miles, and missed the cut off since it was 8 degrees out.

I figured I would rather be in good shape for running this weekend, rumor has it that it will be near 50 degrees!!

Leah, mother of dogs

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

I plan to join the group in December. Bartram 100. Training has begone.

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

Missed the club by a mere 2 degrees today.  Can't say I'm disappointed.  18 degrees is still > than 37 and pouring rain, which is what it was doing yesterday.

Leah, mother of dogs

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Wow, can't believe you're still on the brink.  'Course, you're a high-mileage kind of gal. Smile  Uh, don't take that wrong.

Run n Drum

This thread/group baffles me since I live in Southern Texas.  More appropriately here, would be a group that was 'more miles than the difference between 100 and the current temperature'.

FSocks

KillJoyFuckStick

I only have 1 degree so this "challenge" seems kind of pointless.

You people have issues 

Hoban-Jay

This thread/group baffles me since I live in Southern Texas.  More appropriately here, would be a group that was 'more miles than the difference between 100 and the current temperature'.

So, if it's over 100 degrees, say 106, would you run a negative 6 miles?   Would that be like in Ferris Beuhler where they ran the car in reverse to take mile off the odometer???   Let me know how that works out...

Run n Drum

The "difference".  So, whether it's 106 or 94, the 'difference' is still 6 miles to run.

So, if it's over 100 degrees, say 106, would you run a negative 6 miles?   Would that be like in Ferris Beuhler where they ran the car in reverse to take mile off the odometer???   Let me know how that works out...

joescott

Yeah, I think R&D means the absolute value of the difference.  Maybe we do need some kind of more x than y club for summer....

Wow, NikoRosa, I hope spring comes soon to your world!

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

Yeah, I think R&D means the absolute value of the difference.  Maybe we do need some kind of more x than y club for summer....

Wow, NikoRosa, I hope spring comes soon to your world!

It was 26 degrees this morning and the sun has been out all day today.  Forecast for a high of 60 on Friday!  

Leah, mother of dogs