More miles than degrees club (Read 4509 times)

keeponrunning

I'm happy to say that I made it to Feb. 14th without joining this club this year.  Sadly, today broke that streak-- 14.5miles, 12F.  Sun was out so it was actually quite nice to run in Smile

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

LeighDS

Live Free & Run

Made it today. 2.25 miles at -4. It was supposed to a 5-miler but I forgot to set me alarm. Oh well. Hard to believe it was 50 degrees two weeks ago!

PRs

1-Mile - 6:18 on 4-4-2015

5K - 21:48 on 10-31-2015

10K - 47:57 on 10-24-2015

HM - 1:52:36 on 3-25-2017

FULL - 4:41:12 on 1-11-2015

Upcoming Races

Tanger Outlet 5K

Disney World 19.3 Challenge

Race the Runways 10K

kilkee

runktrun

21 when it was 10*.  2 x degrees!

Not running for my health, but in spite of it.

Prince of Fatness

Never thought that I would ever have a chance at this again, but yesterday I ran 6 miles at 4 degrees.

Not at it at all. 

spinach

Today I got in 4 miles with my dog when the temperature was 0°F. I am glad I got in the club this month today since I will probably not be able to run the rest of the month.

It is time for this club again.

DoppleBock

high of -2F tomorrow ... I will run to the mailbox and back = ..003 miles.

Actually I was looking forward to CC skiing tomorrow.

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

With some below-zero mornings, I have had opportunities, but with the coating of ice, I don't want to risk breakage of parts of me that I like. Treadmill today.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

When the temp is 0F and dropping, this is a slam-dunk. 6.5 miles.

NikoRosa

Funky Kicks 2019

First time in a while for me.  Ten miles, five degrees F.

Leah, mother of dogs

bhearn

Oh, I forgot. Last month, 72 degrees, 144 miles. What do I get for doubling?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

That's pretty good, but my run was infinitely greater than the temperature.

spinach

That is good but the goal is to get the lowest product of the temperature and the mileage.  You probably got the highest.

rlopez

I just did 12 miles in 4 degrees, so I tripled. But it isn't impressive and I didn't get a sweet trophy.

This morning 10.3 miles at minus 20 deg F with only a light breeze.  And an attack of runner's trots to liven things up.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

This morning 10.3 miles at minus 20 deg F with only a light breeze.  And an attack of runner's trots to liven things up.

Whee!