Mizuno Wave Rider 11 (Read 572 times)

I purchased them... and I have heard the same response from a number of people... and I had the same experience. 1.) felt great in the store. 2.) felt good first x runs 3.) around 100 miles they started feeling worn out... ??? But I figured I would keep them in my rotation... by 175 they felt like a different shoe... now at 230 mile on them they feel great... I ran 19 in theM on sunday and I really like the way they feel.... It is almost as if the shoe is "new" then "partially broken in???" then finally perfectly molded to your foot... how long with this stage last? because if I can get say 350 out of them with 80 mile good to start... 80 so/so followed by 200 really good miles I would be happy... very happy... -- so this post was for 2 purposes 1.) if you have wave riders don't give up on them if they feel weird at about 100 miles into the shoe... 2.) does anybody else have this similar experience with Mizuno?
      I've never run in the 11's - I have the 10's - and don't remember the exact mileage details, but my experience with the 10's was similar. I have almost 400 miles on them so far and they are still in good running shape. Of course the white parts are all grayish / muddish colored now - but they run just fine. I have several other pairs of Mizunos that this did not happen with. Not scientific, but there you go.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Lazy idiot

I have slightly less than 100 miles on my 11's. My 10's are awesome, my favorite shoe I've run in, and at almost 400 miles they are still going strong. I hope my 11's don't crap out for awhile, I'm kind of counting on them.

Tick tock