Hey, beer drinkers! (Read 622 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

beerlauncher.com Top o' my Christmas list! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

one word -- drunktastic

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha, I KNEW you'd find this thread! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Hey, that's pretty neat! My kind of beer too. Roll eyes

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, that's pretty neat! My kind of beer too. Roll eyes
            Nothing wrong with Miller Lite. We always have that on hand--great for beer brats and when I want a "guilt-free" beer. Smile I think that machine would be great for my Diet Dr Pepper Berries 'n Cream addiction, too. If only that guy made some sort of catheter device, too--I'd never even have to get up to pee! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I love... http://www.yuengling.com/ mmm mmm good!!!
              If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
              jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Ha, I KNEW you'd find this thread!
                I drink way more wine than I do beer these days, but if you title a thread "Hey, beer drinkers!", you have my full and undivided attention.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Scout7

That's what I'm talking about!!!! The one comic strip I read had a couple strips about this. The guy made his own fridge, and gave it burst mode. Burst mode would be cool.
                    The one comic strip I read had a couple strips about this. The guy made his own fridge, and gave it burst mode. Burst mode would be cool.
                    Would burst mode be like when we stick beer in the freezer since waiting for the fridge to do it's job would just take WAY too long? If so, I agree, burst mode would be nice.

Michelle

va

Indeed, one of my favorites!!!
                      Scout7

Would burst mode be like when we stick beer in the freezer since waiting for the fridge to do it's job would just take WAY too long? If so, I agree, burst mode would be nice.
                        Burst mode would be more akin to rapid fire, rather than single shot.
                          Burst mode would be more akin to rapid fire, rather than single shot.
                          ( Evil grin *thinking to self* get your mind out of the gutter, out of the gutter....) Okay, I know what you're talking about. I've seen that in video games. Burst mode option would be nice for parties. Kind of gives a whole new meaning to beer distributor. Big grin The burst mode temp control would be nice too. Actually, there is a beer fridge that has that feature, I've seen it at Sears.

Michelle