Silly me, I thought a half marathon was 13.1 miles! (Read 807 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Do I have to do everything for you? Roll eyes Go to motionbased. Create an account since this is your first time. Click on the upload button and follow the directions. Make sure your GPS is plugged in to your computer. When it is uploaded, click on it and then post the web address into a post here.
      Do I have to do everything for you? Roll eyes Go to motionbased. Create an account since this is your first time. Click on the upload button and follow the directions. Make sure your GPS is plugged in to your computer. When it is uploaded, click on it and then post the web address into a post here.
      Can you come to my house and do it for me? Sounds complicated. I need help with my laundry too.

You'll ruin your knees!

Can you come to my house and do it for me? Sounds complicated. I need help with my laundry too.
        Meanwhile, congrats on 3rd overall! Wicked fast! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Thank you! Just got good news this morning, the race organizers admitted the course is .3-.4 long and they have to change it for next year. So ha Trent, ha. Disparage my Garmin 305 will you, ha!