Power Running Physiology Enters the Mainstream (Read 2197 times)

Rich, a suggestion... Since exercise physiology is a lifelong passion for you, why not go to grad school and get a degree in the field?
    A little thing called admission standards.
    Rich_

Those little things called time and money.
      There, I fixed it for you.
      Rich World's Fastest Slow Runner
      Hannibal Granite

I think it was right the first time

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

Yes, I can see that time is a problem for you, what with the 9,000 posts per day on multiple fora, the website, the partial digestion of running rags and scientific journals . . .
            See.
            make a habit of two things — to help, or at least to do no harm.
            And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus

Bugs

WOW, I waited all week for Saturday to come and here I sit reading this thread. Confused I think the time would have been better spent running easy.

Bugs

Dave

If it were important to you, you'd do it. You certainly seem to have plenty of time to troll, bait, and torment.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

If it were important to you, you'd do it. You certainly seem to have plenty of time to troll, bait, and torment.
                  That's great. Like the name of a band, or a boat, or a movie: Troll, Bait & Torment. I love it.
                    Troll, Bait & Torment. I love it.
                    I was just trying to help him. I thought he was sincere.
                    And maybe there's no peace in this world, for us or for anyone else, I don't know. But I do know that, as long as we live, we must remain true to ourselves. - Spartacus