Items to add to the Flying Monkey Marathon Goodie Bag (Read 1178 times)

Trent, Since there's no way I'm up for the torture of running it, can I be your designated marathon shopper? Monkey Fart Candle...so the runner remembers the sweet smell of torture Photobucket Flying Monkey Slingshot...for the runner with kids Photobucket Monkey Statue...for the runner to display on his/her desk upon returning to work Photobucket Monkey Wine...for the runner with a drinking problem Photobucket Monkey Mints...for the runner with morning breath Photobucket Flying Monkey Gun...for the NRA loving runner Photobucket Trent Monkey...in honor of the race director Photobucket Monkey Slippers...for the runner to wear after the punishment of running the Monkey Photobucket Monkey Bandages...for the runner's blisters and stress fractures (Casa) Photobucket Or perhaps one of these T-shirts... Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket All to go in the goodie bag Photobucket
      LMBO!!! Sara, if I ever have to organize goodies for an event, can I call you!? Big grin
      JillyBeans

Jiggle, jiggle, jiggle.

Those are great items for a Goody Bag! Smile Hah!
        "The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step."
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

A few more items for Trent's consideration...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

EXCELLENT SUGGESTIONS! ! ! We have used some of these in the past and tried others. Monkey fart candles are especially awesome, and I like the wine too Smile ALL GREAT. Keep em coming!!
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent the Pinot Evil is truely awful wine... but my wife Cheffy did a short tour of duty as a wine consultant and we liked this brand... Monkey Bay - Sauvignon Blanc and Chardonnay Available at your friendly neighborhood Harris Teeter...
              Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sheesh. In TN, we cannot get wine in the grocery. And Pinot Evil is a boxed wine that has terrible reviews all over the web. My favorite : "lacks body". Dead
                seeEricaRun

Awesome

In TN, we cannot get wine in the grocery.
                    BTW dude, you want Dry Soda? I'll ship you some, if you do.

Vim

Imminent Catastrophe

Rabies shots?

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Lisa3.1

May I add
                        Lisa3.1

and tickets to Bali's Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary I know that's probably unrealistic, but I can't be so sure, just an idea, for the runner who runs fastest in the race.
                          Lisa3.1

dup. post