Scripts in Blogs (Read 813 times)

Hi- My 'other' work outs used to show the time in my blog when I did not put in a distance (ie 1:00:00 elliptical, etc). However, now it seems that a distance comes up by default, and I don't put in distance when I spin, do the elliptical, etc, so the blog reads '0 km' Any way to change this back?? THANKS!
    eric :)

Hi, I read through your post several times but I'm not understanding what you're saying. I look through your log and everything seems ok to me. Could you provide me with a link to the problematic page? Sorry about being dense. eric :-)
        No no, the message makes no sense- my fault. It will make more sense if I provide the blog www.loveofshoes.blogspot.com I have pasted the scripts for my 'latest workout' in my blog. As you can see, for my other workouts (spinning, elliptical), the distance is coming up, but it the past, the time used to be shown. Is there any way to change this back or for me to update the script so that the time is shown in my blog, vs the distance? Or is there a way I can enter the workouts differently in my log so that the time comes up in my blog? THANKS for the quick reply Sarah
        eric :)

Hi Sarah, I found and fixed the problem. Your blog is now displaying duration for activities that do not have a distance. eric :-)
            Thank you so much Eric. Running Ahead is great, keep up the amazing work!! Sarah