>Technical Support>Editing workouts is broken
Today I've noticed that I can't edit my workouts anymore. While hitting edit I see intervals data corrupted. It's distance seems to be ok, but Avg. HR column and HR max. shows some random values:
When I hit "Save", there's an error message shown: "The interval data is corrupt". However, preview tells me that workout data are absolutely fine:
So, there definitely something messed up when loading data to edit form. It happens not only for just imported workout. I've checked with one added few days ago (and edited then without any problems) and the same problem occurs.
Hi there, too
I'm also having this issue since today. If I try to upload a valid *.tcx file (I know it's valid, because I've exported it from Garmin Connect and there everything is fine), saving is impossible. Error message is "The interval data is corrupt".
Hopefully you can solve this issue. If you need my example tcx file, please let me know.
ADi3ek: could you please provide me with a list of steps to reproduce the problem?
cpmagin: please check your private messages. I sent you my email address so you can send me some files for testing. Thanks!
1. I go to my "Training Log" -> "Calendar" section and hit any run entry there.
2. Click "Edit" tab at the top of the entry (preview of interval data looks fine on that page)
3. "Edit workout entry" screen appers, interval data are broken here (no JS errors in the console though)
4. Hitting "Save" causes "The interval data is corrupt" error to apper.
I´m having the same problem. I'm uploading my workouts from the GPS Garmin Forerunner 910XT.
Running Blog: On my two feet
I think your problem has the same cause as the other one. Could you give it a try now and let me know if it's fixed? Thanks!
I still have this problem. I agree it's some JS processing issue as I can see some "undefined" string inside interval data table:
I am still unable to reproduce the problem. Could you send me a private message with the following information:
- operation system and version
- web browser and version
- your regional settings (country and language)
- url to the broken that's broken
I think it was some caching issue, I can see now the problem is fixed and everything works as expected. Thanks Eric! :-)
I'm glad to hear it's working now, although I don't understand why. The browser should not be cache anything. Please keep an eye out for it and let me know if something is still amiss.
Sure, I'll certainly do :-)
Works perfectly again!
Thank you Eric
for me it's working, too.
Thanks Eric for this fast support!
© 2013 RunningAHEAD, LLC. All rights reserved.
| Terms of Service