Bi-Lo Myrtle Beach Marathon..BTDT? (Read 470 times)

Me and my RP

Anyone planning to run this in Feb? I'm curious if I'll see any RA folks thereSmile Also, has anyone run it before? I know MB is flat as a pancake so I'm not concerned about hills. I'm a bit more curious about the weather. As I live in the upstate, I'm not terribly familiar about how the weather is down on the coast in Feb. We usually have lovely ice storms right about that time of the yearSmile
    Diego

Those of us on the coast would say it's usually cold in Mid-Feb but you upstaters (and every other person who lives north of us Smile ) would probably call it pleasant. Not sure if I am doing MB. We are waiting to see if our company is going to pay the entry fees for us. See that you ran Spinx. It was my first half. Oh, the other thing I found out during that race that ya'll in the upstate have... hills.

Me and my RP

Awww c'mon, those hills weren't that bad. My jaw dropped when I saw the first one outside Furman but I felt a bit better knowing we only had to go 1/2 way up itSmile Those lovely rolling hills between miles 7 and 9 were a bit tricky but looking at your time, you sailed right through it! Maybe I'll 'see' you in MB!
          Anyone planning to run this in Feb? I'm curious if I'll see any RA folks thereSmile
          I'll be there. I'm making that event part of our (wife & I) annual Florida trip. We'll travel from KY on Friday, do the race Saturday, then meander towards Bradenton FL, planning to arrive there Sunday midday.

At the end of the day, be happy with where you are and what you've accomplished.