iPhone app (Read 4493 times)

I, too, would pay for an app that would allow me to easily add my workouts to running ahead with my ipod touch.
    bdub

Shoe Alarmist

At a minimum, an http:// m.runningahead.com site would be great...and far easier to build.
      good call. http:// m.runningahead.com would work well for people using android devices too. MTA: Though I just entered my last workout using the phone & standard site without any trouble at all.
      dhaunsch

+1 for m. site and dito for iPhone app.

You rock!

You Are Beautiful.

Don't forget Blackberry users! I have a bberry and dh has g1. I support the m.runningahead.com site! Or a versatile app.

My Storygraph

It does not matter how slowly you go, so long as you do not stop. Confucius
          Be patient and tough, some day this pain will be useful to you. Ovid

You'll learn to let things go. 

+1 more for iphone.  Appears we have a growing number of us!

2018 Goals:

Get Lucky Half  1:47:59

Grandmas Marathon

Fall Marathon - Twin Cities??

JDehlinger

+1

+1

I like that I can still upload my workouts from my iphone but not being able to post from it drives me bonkers!

~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
                  I'm posting from my iphone right nowSmile. Not sure why you can't.
                    I'm posting from my iphone right nowSmile. Not sure why you can't.

really?!?  I'm jealous!  I can't remember if I could post from my iphone before the new update in June but I know last night when I tried to post it wouldn't let me. Sad

~Liz, single mama to K, L & C Pain is nothing compared to what it feels like to quit.
                      Sweet!!!! I don't know WTF I was doing wrong before but I can post!!!Thank you Smile
                        I ahve to click HTML down below then touch the area to type in twice( for some reason) then it's goOd to go.
                          I ahve to click HTML down below then touch the area to type in twice( for some reason) then it's goOd to go.

I bet thats what I did. I was pushing every spot on the screen until it started to let me type.

Bike99

Do I look important?

Any word on this?  If not an iphone app, like everyone said - a mobile webpage? 

Nobody cares what you didn't do.

piscotikus

Cheap Weights

I would like to see this as well! Please?
                              lizardmn

An app that supported the iphone's gps would definitely be amazing....I certainly would pay for that.