Help a redhead stay pale! (Read 811 times)

Eryn

I'm looking for a long-sleeved shirt to run in this summer when I'm out in the sun and need some recommendations. Sounds crazy, but I burn faster than... well, let's just say I burn and tend to sweat sunscreen off (mostly into my eyes). We don't need to get into how ridiculous my sunburns can get. Surprised Anyone have a super-wicking L/S shirt suggestion for me??? Something that I can wear in 80F weather without cooking myself in? Bonus points if I can find it on sale. Thanks. Eryn

Some runners drag a tire. I drag a Great Pyrenees.

Lazy idiot

As a fellow redhead, I'm also interested in what comes of this research.

Tick tock

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think this is what a lot of the folks running Badwater wear. Long sleeved but not hot, protects against the sun: http://www.nozone.ca/noz_usa.htm
          You da MAN, Trent! Big grin Where does he come up with this stuff? Roll eyes They're quiet. Must be shopping. Smile

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Eryn

Wow, Trent, awesome. No bonus point for not being on sale, but I will start saving up to buy me one of those babies. Sweet, thanks again! Big grin

Some runners drag a tire. I drag a Great Pyrenees.

Under Armour has a line called "Heat Gear", but I don't know if it has the UV protection of the stuff Trent posted. Looks like it may be slightly cheaper though.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?