Body Aches from illness.... (Read 578 times)

A Saucy Wench

So I have a bad cold with body aches...wake up in the morning feeling like I ran the marathon yesterday. Why is this? I have always wondered. Clearly the muscles really are tighter than normal, its not just nerve confusion. I pulled my hamstring yesterday putting my daughter in her carseat which pisses me off to no end. Hopefully it is minor and wont impact any running once I am able to run again.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

Tick tock

A Saucy Wench

Weird this posted twice

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Lazy idiot

Wink

Tick tock

A Saucy Wench

maybe my illness affected my brain and I forgot I had already posted it.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

maybe my illness affected my brain and I forgot I had already posted it.
              A nice frothy protein shake may help. Wink

A Saucy Wench

Hmmm.... Guinness makes you strong!