Right Now (Read 527 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Allison Krauss and Robert Plant on Crossroads, CMT. Cool stuff. And I never watch this channel.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, cool...we have CMT. Too bad I'm too lazy to get up and go watch... Blush

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Now that was a bath...

Trent you say... "Allison Krauss and Robert Plant on Crossroads, CMT. Cool stuff. And I never watch this channel." I hear... "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah," Although Mr Plant rung a weird 80's bell in my head. That sentence made no sense at all to my British/Kiwi/drugged up from 86-99 little head. I still love you though.
      • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
      • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Trent you say... "Allison Krauss and Robert Plant on Crossroads, CMT. Cool stuff. And I never watch this channel." I hear... "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah," Although Mr Plant rung a weird 80's bell in my head. That sentence made no sense at all to my British/Kiwi/drugged up from 86-99 little head. I still love you though.
          Plant was in Led Zeppelin and Allison Krauss is a folk/country singer.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Kooky, my dear gmilf, this is fine music. Led Zep leadman Robert Plant + Bluegrass back to roots superstar Alison Krauss. What a heck of a collaboration. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WRm3VsmXRE, among others.

Now that was a bath...

Redemption for me then. I remember Led Zeppelin.

Bugs

No cabel here. Sad

Bugs

Now that was a bath...

Thanks for the link Trent. I am listening as I type but I am a tiny bit afraid and wishing he'd keep his promise in the song. Is he gone yet?
                  Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Len

Damn Yankee

CMT. I never watch this channel.
                    Isn't that required by Nashville city ordinance or something?

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. Carl Bard

JakeKnight

Allison Krauss and Robert Plant on Crossroads, CMT. Cool stuff. And I never watch this channel.
                      Even if you (pretend to) hate country music, its worth checking out the Crossroads series. As you just discovered, they pair some pretty amazing acts. The Pat Benatar/Martina McBride concert actually rocked; so did (surprisingly) Kelly Clarkson and Reba McEntire. Elvis Costello was amazing (with some country chick I didn't even know).

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                      -----------------------------

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I saw Elvis at the Ryman. Emmylou played that evening too. Cool stuff!
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

BTW, JK, that was Lucinda Williams. Check it, http://www.satchmo.com/nolavl/lucinda1.html

Imminent Catastrophe

TiVo is the best thing since fire.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

I saw Elvis at the Ryman. Emmylou played that evening too. Cool stuff!
                              Emmylou Harris and Mark Knopfler (Dire Straits) did a collaboration that's pretty good too.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016