Ha ha! Best. Race. Photo. Ever! (Read 1457 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I am totally buying the $35 high res. digital file of "32051-276-004" I look hard-core! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Run the race God set B4U

Great pics Zoomy!!! I love them Big grin
      5K's (11), Half Marathon (1), Relay Marathon (1), 15K's (2)

Queen of 3rd Place

That's the perfect HTFU avatar pic. So, was that due to your calves talkin' to ya? Or just one of those random faces we make just about when the cameras flash? Wink Arla

Ex runner

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's the perfect HTFU avatar pic. So, was that due to your calves talkin' to ya? Or just one of those random faces we make just about when the cameras flash? Wink Arla
          Nah, that was my random "I am kicking some ass (sorta)!" photo. By the last mile my calves were doing better (an hour of gulping Gatorade Endurance at every aid station finally seemed to be taking effect) and I had a lot of kick left. Apparently I twist my torso a lot, though. Sheesh, the energy I must waste with all that upper body movement... Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Go zoom! You look way determined. Love the race day fashion. Big grin
            Wingz

Professional Noob

Rawr! Go, marathon-woman! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

Another Passion

Hey, most of those are really good. I really like 093-006 too.

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

HAH - that must be the "HTFU" scream. MTA: damn Portland is slow, where the hell are my photos?

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I'm going to go ahead and cough up the $55 for the entire digital package. In the future I doubt I'd do that, but I've never before ordered any race pics (never seen a single one worth spending money on) and I'll never again get a first marathon to document. I have a really good professional lab that I can upload stuff to, too, so I can make sure that the printing quality is exactly what I want.

~ Sarah Kay

Old, Slow, Happy

Zoomy-Great Pics. I liked the 93-006 too. It looks like you're having fun. I hope my knee gets better soon, I want to get one in since you had such a great time in your first with the leg issues and all.

325th place or bust!

Nice pictures! Hey, does anyone else feel those prices are too high? Ok - for a Marathon run I can perhaps understand trying to squeeze out some big bucks for it since it's a big (and somewhat rare) accomplishment but I've seen them want to charge that much for a few photos from a 5K race! If they could bring those digital download prices down to $5 to $10 a picture I'd buy a lot more. (just my official two cents worth) Big grin

PR: 5K 22:41, 10K 51:05, HM 1:59, Sprint Tri: done!

As my yong friends at the college would say zoom-zoom, you "can really rock that skirt!".
                          I'm condemned by a society that demands success when all I can offer is failure. -Max Bialystock
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

As my yong friends at the college would say zoom-zoom, you "can really rock that skirt!".
                            Blush Thanks! Is it bad that I already have my eye on a camouflage one for a trail relay that isn't until JUNE?! I may not be fast, but I'll be stealthy running through the woods! Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Purdey

Self anointed title

I look hard-core hot!
                              Fixed. Just sayin'. Liked the others too - but yes, they are expensive!

Misinformation Officer

I totally want that skirt.