Old courses (Read 556 times)

Looking gooooood ;p

Hi, Eric, Great job you're doing here - I wouldn't log my runs anywhere else Smile How do I find courses I ran more than a year ago when entering a New run...? I was last in Cedar Rapids over a year ago, I am due to be out there again in August, I can see the courses I ran last time I was there in the "courses" list, but I cannot get to them when I look for them on the "enter New run screen"....It's probably something I'm doing wrong Blush Cheers, Phil
    The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Right next to the course list drop down box, you should see this icon: Click on it and it will add in ALL your old courses to the list.
      PWL

Has been

On the "New Run Entry" page, to the right of the courses drop down menu, there is an image you can click that looks like this: That will load your older courses. MTA: Trent -- I am holding an infant. I only have one hand. You can type faster.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Hey, I have an infant too. I just stick him in pots so I can type...

Looking gooooood ;p

D'oh!! Thanks guys.....It's easy when you know how Wink Cheers, Phil
            The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
            PWL

Has been

D'oh!! Thanks guys.....It's easy when you know how Wink
              True of a lot of things.

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."