Ya don't see this every day! (Read 431 times)

You'll ruin your knees!

One of my trail buds rides with this guy... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-3-IhSkeYc&mode=related&search=

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Jill_B

I fly.

I ran a race once that was an "All Comers Race" - meaning anyone or thing could enter. I came in dead last -- the kid who finished right before me was on a unicylce. He wasn't nearly as good as this guy though.

Bring it on.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Wow...and I have been known to trip over my own feet! I'm glad they showed a few outtakes at the end...he has mad skillz! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Why is it sideways?

Sick!
          Mishka-old log

If I only had a nickel for every time that guy smashed his berries....
            Jeffrey

On my road bike last year ... I rode past a trio of uni riders. 1] adult male had a giant wheel uni. - Circus huge. Like, stop what you are doing, and stare at the huge wheel, huge. Picture Penny Farthing size without the small back wheel. 2] twenty something male had a very tall uni, he was eye to eye with the tall guy. 3] male kid had a normal proportion/scale uni. He was like 10. They were all very serious and flying! Probably doing about 15-16 mph. I saw them again about 2 hours later. Although I had been on my bike nearly 3 hours I felt really "comfortable" with my 2 wheels thinking about how sore ... you could get ... down there ... on a uni.