Trying....to.....resist (Read 969 times)

Timbodeener

all the boxes of Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoa's lining the insides of my kitchen cabinets right now. Why does my wife feel compelled to buy 30 boxes of these tasty treats every year? I already gained 3 pounds since Wednesday!!
      Use it as an excuse to run more...a LOT more. By my calculations, three thin mints are a miles worth of running. Tom
      Teresadfp

One day at a time

Use it as an excuse to run more...a LOT more. By my calculations, three thin mints are a miles worth of running. Tom
        Oh, my goodness! I'm glad you posted that factoid, because I'm picking up a bunch of boxes of cookies on Monday. That is scary.
        Timbodeener

By my calculations, three thin mints are a miles worth of running. Tom
          Holy crap!!! I eat Thin Mints by the sleeve!! Shocked

Queen of 3rd Place

We've got thin mints and those chocolate/caramel/coconut calorie bombs coming soon. So THIS is why I've been ramping up my miles. Thin mints from the freezer and a big glass of milk. I'm putty. Arla

Ex runner

A Saucy Wench

Awesome...maybe I'll skip real food today and have 40 thinmints instead

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Another Passion

Awesome...maybe I'll skip real food today and have 40 thinmints instead
                Mint is usually green so, that's almost like veggies, isn't it? Big grin Modified to add: And... they come in a green box!

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

A Saucy Wench

Thin mints are coated in dark chocolate Dark chocolate contains anti-oxidants Runners NEED extra anti-oxidants.

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Go Daddy

Mmmmm Tagalongs.

My sweet new crank!

They come by the sleeve, crud, I thought they had to be eaten by the box...
                      Ryan O'D Gurnee, IL by way of Madison, WI via Wichita, KS via Denver, CO
                        It they wanted to use a realistic portion, this would be the serving size listed on the nutritional info panel. I have to enlist others to help with a sleeve, or I'll kill it pretty easily by myself. Mmmmmm, Thin Mints.

E.J.
                        Greater Lowell Road Runners
                        Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

jeffdonahue

Now I am more of a Thanks-A-Lot guy - those chocolate covered shortbread cookes, I ate a half a box before supper the day we got them. And I'm sure I havent ramped up my mileage enough to make up for it.

uncontrollable

all the boxes of Thin Mints, Tagalongs and Samoa's lining the insides of my kitchen cabinets right now. Why does my wife feel compelled to buy 30 boxes of these tasty treats every year? I already gained 3 pounds since Wednesday!!
                            This is the first time in 20 years or something that I didn't even buy one box. There were so many moms at work with the form - I didn't want to pick one so I picked none. Poor support for the kiddos but ... you know they will sneak up on me outside the grocery store with the extra's they sell!!! I won't be able to resist the face to face sale ... at least I'm honest! Kelly

peace

Timbodeener

This is the first time in 20 years or something that I didn't even buy one box. There were so many moms at work with the form - I didn't want to pick one so I picked none. Poor support for the kiddos but ... you know they will sneak up on me outside the grocery store with the extra's they sell!!! I won't be able to resist the face to face sale ... at least I'm honest! Kelly
                              Well I can't totally blame my wife for all the boxes of cookies...I did buy 4 boxes off my bosses daughter. I consider it an investment in job security though!

A Saucy Wench

AAAACK. I bought ONE ...ONE token box of thin mints. Only to find out that dh ordered a bunch. Crud