7-day/365-day running totals (Read 123 times)

bpangie

Trying to figure out the best way to come up with running tallies of mileage. So instead of a calendar week Sunday to Saturday mileage, I get mileage for the past 7 days. Same with a 365 day total.

I imagine using the goal widget would work - setting the days every day - but am having some difficulty doing so. For the yearly I can't go back 365 days without an error message that says start date is over a year ago. Also, with the seven day, my end date has to be tomorrow, otherwise it pops up an error message. (Not a big deal but kind of annoying.)

Is there an easier way?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

There is a Rolling Run Totals widget that does 7/30 days, but not 365.

bpangie

Good news. What widget? Can't seem to figure it out...

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Well, that's what it's called, as far as I can tell.  Here are two widgets on my summary page.

bpangie

Found it. The statistic widget gives you the 7/30. And it includes overall time which is awesome. Still need a 180/365 tally...

Thanks!

an amazing likeness

... Still need a 180/365 tally...

Thanks!

Just setup  2 reports using the appropriate date range slicers, save them.  When you run them, use the Summary button in the upper right to see the totals.

...and, holy crap, you've got some miles to run to hit that second annual goal...the bunny is crushing you! (g)

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

bpangie

Just setup  2 reports using the appropriate date range slicers, save them.  When you run them, use the Summary button in the upper right to see the totals.

...and, holy crap, you've got some miles to run to hit that second annual goal...the bunny is crushing you! (g)

Not quite getting it... I set up a 52 week report, but it's just a mess and goes beyond 6/19/2014...

And yes, bunny's rocking my world. Achilles is also rocking my world...

an amazing likeness

Unless I'm not comprehending, and that's a real possibility...you are asking for a "rolling 365 day" summary of your workouts. This can be done by:

Training Log -> Reports -> New Search -> Date Range = Last 52 weeks -> Activity=Run

For your log, that shows me 1672mi in 427 runs.

Yes, the use of "last 52 weeks" does leave of a few day's workouts as you get later in the current week, then on Monday it is exact 365.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.