So, would you run with Palin? (Read 1943 times)

i sacrificed the gift

I was just thinking that it had been a little while since we'd had any darling little trolls being obnoxious around here.  Don't feed them, no matter how cute they are!

Look, I'm sorry.  I dont troll 96% of the time.  I hope to be an honest contributor to this message board.  It's just that this is a Sarah Palin thread, and I couldn't not do it.

It's like if you were running, and saw a $100 dollar bill on the ground, could you not pick it up?  That's how I am with Sarah Palin threads.

Robot House Recovery Drink Protocol:
    Under 70 Degrees: Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
    Over 70 Degrees: Dougfish Head 60 Minute IPA
    xor

So... robot_house... you weren't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition either, were you?

i sacrificed the gift

nobody expects the spanish inquisition
        Robot House Recovery Drink Protocol:
        Under 70 Degrees: Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout
        Over 70 Degrees: Dougfish Head 60 Minute IPA
        C-R

I wasn't expecting some kind of Spanish Inquisition.

(Breaks open door)  No One Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

"He conquers who endures" - Persius
          "Every workout should have a purpose. Every purpose should link back to achieving a training objective." - Spaniel

http://ncstake.blogspot.com/

(Breaks open door)  No One Expects The Spanish Inquisition!

I'll see your spanish inquisition and raise you with a couple of Daleks.

Exterminate!

Skooter 3.0

Well, regardless of where you stand on her politics, her resignation speech was truly a hilarious disaster...

Vanity Fair sent the speech through their Editor, research, and copy departments...hilarious! Results here.

Goals?

MrH

I'll see your spanish inquisition and raise you with a couple of Daleks.

Exterminate!

Survival tip: If ever chased by the Daleks, just climb a  few stairs.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Yeah, that's me.  A troll.

So Sarah Palin is a turd?  Why?  Because she is common folkish?  And Michelle Obama has class?  Why?  She's well educated and articulate? 

Cause Sarah Palin is a runner, and Michelle Obama is a jogger at best.

Wait, I haven't read all the thread. Is this not allowed? I better read more.

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Survival tip: If ever chased by the Daleks, just climb a  few stairs.

Ha, I'd love to see what those f'ers do on a treadmill...bwahahahaha!  Yeah, I crack myself up. Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Running yes, but I certainly won't want to talk during the run.
                      "Some people create with words or with music or with a brush and paints. I like to make something beautiful when I run. I like to make people stop and say, 'I've never seen anyone run like that before.' It's more than just a race, it's a style. It's doing something better than anyone else. It's being creative." - prefontaine

Get Lost :)

Running yes, but I certainly won't want to talk during the run.

But the more you talk, the less she would! In theory.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

Biking Bad

finnegan begin again

"... the harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly: it is dearness only that gives every thing its value..."  Thomas Paine Dec 23, 1776 The Crisis 

Adversity is the first path to truth. Lord Byron

"No one plans to fail…..they fail to plan" Skinny Pete

...And I do.

Yes, I'm an equal opportunity kinda running gal!
                                ....that was like 5 issues ago...are people still talking about it....

Anyways, I'd run with anyone who wanted to hit the pavement. Why not?

2012: Just run.