Average Cadence (Read 227 times)

Average Cadence would be a nice column to have on the summary screen.  There is room.

dripped

I agree...

Could be nice to see cadence splits as well.

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

I would like to see cadence data from Garmin footpad as well.

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

kcam

I agree it would be nice but it's not a big deal to me.  You can see cadence in the graphs tab by selecting 'cadence' in the 2nd y axis pull-down.  As far as I can tell that's the only place in RA that you can access the cadence data.

Gang Name "Pound Cake"

I agree it would be nice but it's not a big deal to me.  You can see cadence in the graphs tab by selecting 'cadence' in the 2nd y axis pull-down.  As far as I can tell that's the only place in RA that you can access the cadence data.

I don't see where to access cadence within RA. If I try to create a new report graph, the y-axis data does not show a cadence. Where are you seeing this (in detail as I don't even know what you mean by the "graphs tab").

Thanks.

- Scott

2014 Goals: First Marathon - BQ2016 <3:40 (3:25:18) - 1/2M <1:45 - 5K <22:00

2014 Marathons: 05/04 Flying Pig (3:49:02) - 09/20 Air Force (BQ 3:25:18) - 11/01 Indianapolis Monumental

kcam

Call up one of your workouts. There should be tabs labeled 'Summary', 'Map', 'Graphs'.  Choose 'Graphs' and then when that comes up  you can change the Y-axis to 'Cadence' (or choose to display 'Additional Y-Axis'.  Pull down 'Cadence'.)