A water bottle you can eat (Read 163 times)

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

They don't mention running, but this could just the thing for runners, don't you think?

BeeRunB

I think once i get past the fact it looks awfully scrotal, I'd eat away.

Brilliant direction. Plastic sucks balls.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Not very practical yet, but fascinating.

delicate flower

Should have named it The Nadsack.

<3

I don't think I'd bother eating the tasteless gelatinous mass after I was done drinking, but at least it would be biodegradable.

WordPress Speed Guides: my personal website with speed and seo guides

vincoding.com: repository of useful code snippets that I've saved over time

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

I don't think I'd bother eating the tasteless gelatinous mass after I was done drinking, but at least it would be biodegradable.

Makes sense, but isn't that what a Shot Blok is?

SillyC

That's where I'm at as well...... also, you need some sort of packaging to keep the packaging hygienic...... so, yeah, at least it's probably easily biodegradable.

Fanilow

Post run fill them with chocolate milk. Edible chocolate balls.

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.