Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (Read 637 times)

Dh comes home from Ottowa tomorrow and doesn't have to go back (at least for awhile). Looks like he'll be spending the next few weeks driving to and from Philadelphia each day.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Yay! Someone to share the kid daily duties with! Oh, and no more sleeping all alone! Smile Driving into Philly - yuck. I hate going into Philly. I hate ANY big city.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Woot! I know you have been looking forward to this for a LONG time! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Is he home? Do you want to send him back yet? Big grin

Michelle

Scout7

HEY! I live about 5-10 minutes from City Line Ave. Driving into the city isn't THAT bad...
              HEY! I live about 5-10 minutes from City Line Ave. Driving into the city isn't THAT bad...
              Cities chew me up and spit me back out. It's not a pretty sight. ( I get lost, I panic...one way streets really piss me off stress me out...)

Michelle

Scout7

How ya gonna make it to Broad Street? My suggestion: take the train in. I did last year, made it no problem. Speaking of, if you decide to go that route, let me know, we can figure something out.
                  How ya gonna make it to Broad Street? My suggestion: take the train in. I did last year, made it no problem. Speaking of, if you decide to go that route, let me know, we can figure something out.
                  Trust me, if I had to drive to Philly by myself I would not have agreed to run Broad Street! I can only imagine what it is going to be like. My friend Holly (she convinced me to join), will be doing the driving. She and another friend ran it last year and are familiar with the mess of driving and parking. There is room for one more in Holly's big SUV if you'd like to join us. BTW-- Holly is HYSTERICAL, she'd fare well in a challenge of wit against RA's finest (you, JakeKnight, Trent...etc.)

Michelle

Scout7

I live less than a mile from the R5 station in Ardmore, so I'll probably just train it to Suburban, then take the subway up to the start. Thanks for the offer, though. We'll try to figure something out.
                      No he's not home yet GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Gawd knows I could use a break right about now!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I live less than a mile from the R5 station in Ardmore, so I'll probably just train it to Suburban, then take the subway up to the start. Thanks for the offer, though. We'll try to figure something out.
                        The train ride would take away a lot of the stress. I'll ask Holly about it when she gets back from her week in Cancun- which by the way I am totally jealous about.

Michelle

No he's not home yet GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Gawd knows I could use a break right about now!
                          What happened?? I thought he was due home yesterday?

Michelle

Nope he is due in today (yesterday it was tomorrow). AT the time I felt the need to to let out some of my excitement. Now the kids have me so stressed it's hard to be excited.

My days are all mixed up, sorry about that. Patience, patience - Remember not to run and tackle him when he walks in the door...also, don't leave a note on the table saying "kids are in bed, I'm at the bar...good luck, see you in the morning"...that would be wrong too.

Michelle

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR his flight is going to be (at the moment) a half hour late. If it ends up much later than that looks like I'll have to drive WITH the kids to Philly to pick him up instead of in Allentown. So much for any GOOD excitement.