Bug (Read 564 times)

Swadvad

I've been suffering through a week-long sinus/ear infection and can't run. Someone sqaush me!
    PWL

Has been

I hear ya! I just got over one of those three day stomach flu things (Sun-Tue). It was lots of puking and stuff. Just did a 4 mile easy run and felt pretty good, though I felt like I hadn't run in months. Good Luck! Tongue

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ugh, those sinus things are the pits. I am hyper prone to sinus infections, so every time I get a cold I get paranoid that it will progress. I'm on allergy meds year-round just to head things off, too. I hope you are better soon, but if you aren't...promise that you will see a doc. Sinus infections can get really nasty. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Swadvad

Thanks. Saw the Doc 2 days ago. He said this nasty strain is very persistent. With the meds, maybe I can breath well enough to hit the street for a short run tonight. If mucus was worth anything, I'd be rich! Unlimited supply! [Note* - although gross, this post is still G-rated. My mucus is sinus related -- not cervical related. Ha!]
            Thanks. Saw the Doc 2 days ago. He said this nasty strain is very persistent. With the meds, maybe I can breath well enough to hit the street for a short run tonight. If mucus was worth anything, I'd be rich! Unlimited supply! [Note* - although gross, this post is still G-rated. My mucus is sinus related -- not cervical related. Ha!]
            Yuck! I hope you can sniffle and snort your way through a short run. Maybe it will help loosen things up a bit. I'm very glad to hear that your issues aren't cervical related!! *lol* Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm very glad to hear that your issues aren't cervical related!! *lol* Big grin
              Yeah...otherwise we'd be inviting you into the Ladies' Locker Room! Wink What meds does your doc have you on? Every time I've had a sinus infection I felt like a new woman within 24-48 hours of starting antibiotics (Z-pack is da bomb). k

~ Sarah Kay

Swadvad

Yeah...otherwise we'd be inviting you into the Ladies' Locker Room! Wink What meds does your doc have you on? Every time I've had a sinus infection I felt like a new woman within 24-48 hours of starting antibiotics (Z-pack is da bomb). k
                Omnicef. It seems to be kicking in this morning. I can breath through one nostril!
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Omnicef. It seems to be kicking in this morning. I can breath through one nostril!
                  Baby steps.... Wink k

~ Sarah Kay