Google bucks (Read 2436 times)

ok I talked myself into it.  Will I be the only one with a runningahead sticker on the back of my car?  It will keep my 26.2, RUN, and 'Run with it (Garmin)' stickers company.

anyway, for $4 and $1.25 in shipping, you can make an oval bumper sticker.  Mine says 'RunningAHEAD.com', and then 'Train.Analyze.Improve.' underneath. 

sluggo

John

I know at least 3 Facebook friends of mine have started using RA due to seeing runs posting my wall.    Cool

Huh! I finally found something facebook might be good for.

Just finished linking the race I ran on Sat to facebook. Wonder what will happen.

John
        www.wickedrunningclub.com

In the beginning, the universe was created.This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.

--- Douglas Adams, in "The Restaurant at the End of the Universe"

xor

You might get poked.

It'd be cool if you could cost effectively get some runningahead shirts done. Maybe some decent tech shirts, where users could enter a raffle for them or something. Maybe some sort of contest based off weekly objectives--running related.

But wait! people have to then post pictures of them wearing the shirts at events to make sure they're not just stashing them.

Jemez

I was keeping my log on the (inferior) runners world web site until someone there pointed out that I could import the workouts here that I had stored there (I had 3 years of history). Since then I've pointed this out to 2 other people who use RW & they both switched. I still feel silly that I put up with the bugs in the RW version for as long as I did.....

eric :)

I was keeping my log on the (inferior) runners world web site until someone there pointed out that I could import the workouts here that I had stored there (I had 3 years of history). Since then I've pointed this out to 2 other people who use RW & they both switched. I still feel silly that I put up with the bugs in the RW version for as long as I did.....

Jemez,

What bugs did you encounter in the RW version of the log?  I licensed the log to RW years ago and they never came back for an update.  I've added so many new features to the log on RA that the two logs can no longer be considered the same.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

It'd be cool if you could cost effectively get some runningahead shirts done. Maybe some decent tech shirts, where users could enter a raffle for them or something. Maybe some sort of contest based off weekly objectives--running related.

But wait! people have to then post pictures of them wearing the shirts at events to make sure they're not just stashing them.

Eric maybe out of shirts. He did have some for sell. I have one.Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/